Set to a very famous Persian pop song from the late ’70s, My Lichen (my stone flower) is an experimental documentary exploring dual-[dueling]-ing identities and dress. The song is “Goleh Sangam” by Hayedeh, which translates to “My Lichen”, but literally to “My Stone Flower”.
- Seeing Green, Irvine Contemporary, Washington, DC, 2010
- OUT LIKE THAT! Festival, Bronx NY, 2009
- Iranian Diaspora Film Series, DUTV Cable Channel 54, Philadelphia, PA, 2009
- The Flickering Light Film Series, Philadelphia, PA, 2009
- 12/12 Arts United for Iran, 520 West Chelsea Arts Building, NY, 2009
- Swansea Bay Film Festival, Wales, UK, 2008
- Flaming Film Festival, Minneapolis, MN, 2007